OUR GLOBAL IMPACT
As a brand, we see our impact on the world as our responsibility and should influence all decision-making within our company. This is no small feat and should be thought of as a continuous improvement year-on-year
We have made it our mission to ensure our impact is a positive one. To do this we have separated some key areas of impact:
- Use fabrics that have Oeko-Tex 100 certification and are supplied by internationally audited suppliers.
- We pride ourselves on using new and interesting fabrics.
- Almost all our materials are Italian and French-based.
- Quality and durability result in long-lasting products that have long life spans.
- The future is based on 100% recycled fibres and bio-based fibres. We hope to transition all our materials to either of these two categories by 2024.
What is Oeko-Tex 100? is one of the world's best-known labels for textiles tested for harmful substances. It stands for customer confidence and high product safety.
- Our suppliers are an extension of our brand. We work with local, socially and environmentally responsible manufacturers.
- The art of supply is one of the biggest impacts we are continuously perfecting.
- We strive to be a truly global company, so we do not follow the seasonal calendar.
- Throughout the year we launch items, in small quantities, items we never repeat. This was the way we maintain a streamlined approach to production and don’t overproduce.
We are also dedicated to producing all our items from local manufacturers in Medellin, Colombia. We believe in supporting local businesses and reducing transport and unnecessary production steps.